Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Currently July

I am linking up with Farley for her July Currently.





Listening to the Today Show.  Not my fave by any means, but the TV was already on when I woke up.

Loving that we finally booked our summer vacation to Door County. We are staying at 2 different resorts that we've previously stayed at.  We are also planning on heading up north the weekend after DC.  We are staying at my family's cabin which has been completely remodeled.

Thinking that I need to start attacking my summer to do list because once August hits I go into Back To School mode.  I was super productive the first few days of break and I have hit a bit of a productivity slump as of late.

Wanting the house clean and organized by the end of July.  The problem is that we have had four out of town weekend sports tournaments since the end of May. We really need to get some accomplished around the house this weekend because we are in the Dells next weekend for my middle's BB tourney. We will have a blast staying at a waterpark, but I am dying to have a chill sports free weekend.

Needing to do the paperwork to get my teaching license renewed. This is a must do this week!

Not sure yet what we are doing for the 4th of July.  We have many options, parade, local 4th celebration, and we've been invited to a pool party.  We have been so busy lately with BB that we have not made any decisions about what we are doing for the 4th.  I can't believe it's already this week!


3 comments:

  1. OMG. I am so glad you posted your needing. It totally reminded me that I need to do mine too. Mine is up in August and that will come quick. :o(. Hope you enjoy your 4th. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also working on organizing before school starts. It seems like that once school start, organizing is impossible!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Feel free to email me at luvbcd@yahoo.com with any questions you have.