Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday 3-2-1 Summary Week 4 #mtboschallenge


Three things I enjoyed this week:
1)  Meeting my new students.  THEY.ARE.AWESOME.
2)  Doing the Marshmallow Challenge with my students. Blog post coming soon.
3)  Meeting Jessica algebrainiac1 We've been twitter friends for quite awhile and finally were able to          meet in person.  It's amazing how much easier it is to communicate with someone without the                constraints of 140 characters.
Two things I'm looking forward to this week:
1)  My youngest celebrating his golden birthday on Tuesday the 9th.
2)  Starting our Carnegie workshop lessons.
One thing I want to focus on this week:
1)  I want to really focus on my lesson plans and teaching resources for Chapter 1 of Carnegie                    including getting my classes set up for MATHia our computer program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Feel free to email me at luvbcd@yahoo.com with any questions you have.