Thursday, November 10, 2011

Belated Halloween Decor Photos

I never got around to posting a few photos of some touches I added to my classroom for Halloween.  I keep things simple, but the kids really enjoy the little touches.

We gave our students Caramel Apple suckers on Halloween.  I made sure to buy them early this year because in past years it has been difficult to find them.  Target had plenty when I bought them as soon as Halloween candy came out.  We passed them out at the beginning of IRT (silent reading).  The kids were very appreciative.
Cute bucket from Target's dollar spot.  

I change the border on my window ledge every month or two.  It was time for some pumpkins.
My little pumpkin patch.


I also added some fun pumpkin lights to the wall space above my vertical files and a cute sign.  
The pumpkin lights are from my Secret Spook MANY MANY years ago.  I  inherited the adorable Boo sign from a dear friend when she retired.  I miss seeing her adorable classroom all decorated!

If you did something fun in your classroom for Halloween I would love to see it.  Leave a link to your blog post in the comments section and I promise to stop by and visit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherrie:

    This is SOOOOO Cute!

    I am lucky if I get the trash emptied on most days. I am so impressed with anyone who actually decorates! Good for you!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Feel free to email me at luvbcd@yahoo.com with any questions you have.