Saturday, August 20, 2011

I WON!!!

This morning my local Office Depot store had their Teacher Appreciation Breakfast.  I got there a little after nine and it was busy, but not obnoxious.  I waited in line for a few minutes and filled out a raffle ticket with my information.  They had an awesome display of Krispy Kreme donuts, Starbucks baked goodies (all their cake pops and mini desserts), other bars and cookies, coffee, juice, and soda.  It was quite impressive.  I had a red velvet whoopie pie and a mini carrot cake cupcake.  Yummy!

I did some shopping.  I really did not have anything pressing that I needed to pick up, but it was nice to wander the aisles leisurely by myself (no boys along) and pick up some fun new markers and post-its.  I also got a new Fiskars scissors pack.  I have seen lots of teacher bloggers talk about how much they love Flair markers so I decided to see what they are all about.

My Office Depot goodies.
After making my purchases at Office Depot I headed out in the rain to JoAnne Fabrics.  I ended spending a couple hours in there wandering around and trying the find the perfect fabrics to use for a classroom banner I plan on making.  I think I hit the jackpot.  I cannot wait to put this all together and see the finished product.  While I was shopping my husband called and told me that I needed to call someone back at Office Depot.  


I am in love with my classroom color scheme!

I called the guy back and found out that I WON THE GRAND PRIZE!!  

My new awesome wireless printer/fax/scanner/copier.

What a productive morning it was!  We have a pretty nice printer/fax/scanner, but that is mainly for Greg to use for his business.  It will be so nice to have a color printer all to myself.  I am supposed to be able to print stuff off my iPhone and from anywhere via email or something.  We need to sit down and get is set up and figure things out.

We are now off to Bayshore for some shopping (nothing school related except maybe clothes), dinner at CPK, and some grocery shopping at Trader Joe's.  Hope you all are having as great a Saturday as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Feel free to email me at luvbcd@yahoo.com with any questions you have.