Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Independence Day-"Four"

Happy Fourth of July everyone.  We had a wonderful time yesterday celebrating with friends at their lake house.  The boys went tubing and played bags before the fireworks show started.  The next door neighbor puts on an unbelievable fireworks show.  With a spectacular view from next door it was quite a treat. Our host got a bad cut on his leg and ended up in the ER getting 17 stitches from a cut he got while putting the cover on the jet ski.  Thankfully he is fine, but it was a bummer for them to have to miss the fireworks and fun.

Tubing on the lake

Sparklers before smores

This was just a fraction of the boats on the  lake waiting for the fireworks to start

Happy Fourth of July

I thought it would be fun to do "Four" in honor of the fourth of July.

Four Nicknames:
  1. Mom
  2. Cita 
  3. Sher
  4. NackAttack

Four Jobs I've had:
  1. Waitress
  2. Hostess
  3. Spanish Teacher
  4. 6th Grade Teacher

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once:
  1. The Family Stone
  2. Porky's
  3. Valley Girl
  4. Sex and the City

Four Things in My Purse:
  1. Wallet
  2. Phone
  3. Lip Gloss
  4. Gum

Four Professional Books on Mathematics I've read:
  1. Minds on Mathematics by Wendy Ward Hoffer
  2. Elementary and Middle School Mathematics, Teaching Developmentally by John A. Van de Walle, Karen S. Karp, and Jennifer M. Bay-Williams
  3. Guided Math by Laney Sammons
  4. Accessible Mathematics by Steven Leinwald

Four Cars I've Driven:
  1. Bonneville
  2. Topaz
  3. Saturn
  4. Honda Odyssey

Four Places I've Visited:
  1. Mexico
  2. Spain
  3. Greece
  4. Jamaica

Four Places to Visit on My Bucket List:
  1. Hawaii
  2. NYC
  3. Canada
  4. London

Four of My Favorite Foods:
  1. Chips and Salsa
  2. Salad 
  3. Cheeseburgers
  4. Cake/cupcakes

Four TV Shows I Watch:
  1. Friends
  2. Live with Kelly and Michael
  3. The Goldbergs
  4. 30 Rock 

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to this summer:
  1. No alarm clock to wake me
  2. No dress code
  3. My boys arguing constantly Quality time with my boys
  4. FREEDOM to do whatever I please

This video is a sample of the amazing fireworks display we saw last night.



This morning my husband took my youngest to the 4th of July parade.  I am not a fan of parades myself so I stayed home.  We had a cookout tonight of burgers and yummy sides.  We are off to see the firework and hang out at our town festival.  Hope you all are having a fun and safe Independence day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Feel free to email me at luvbcd@yahoo.com with any questions you have.