Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday 3-2-1 Summary Week 2 #mtboschallenge



3 things that happened this week:
1.      I spent five days in my classroom working on getting it ready for school.  I’m still not done!
My teacher corner all finished, or so I thought!
My redesign after the fire inspector came through and said fridges & micros need to be plugged into the outlet, not extension cords. 













 Torrential rains on my way into school one day.
2.  My oldest son played his first JV football game Friday afternoon and they won 49-20.
Saber victory!
3.  We hit the farmer’s market (actually last weekend) and I have been enjoying the fresh produce all week.
 Look at those colors.  The way produce should look.
2 things on my to-do list:
1.      Finish setting up my classroom and prepare for BTS night.
2. Get my house organized for Back to School.

1 thing I’m looking forward to this week:

1.   Professionally I’m looking forward to Back To School Night on Wednesday and meeting all my new students and their parents.  I love BTS night and sharing my enthusiasm for teaching and math with my new 7th graders. Personally I’m looking forward to some BTS pampering spa treatments before the craziness of school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Feel free to email me at luvbcd@yahoo.com with any questions you have.