3 things I need to accomplish this week:
1. Start setting up my classroom- plan to do most effectively.
2. Print out Growth Mindset and new Math Focus Wall Posters.
3. Plan for BTS Night, First Five Days, and Carnegie Module 1.
2 things I'm letting go of for now:
1. Perfection- hoping to waste less time by making sure everything is always "perfect".
2. Worry- what is most important will get done now and everything else will get done later.
1 thing I need to remember:
1. This is my LAST full week off of school (even though I will be spending many hours in my classroom) and I need to have some FUN with my boys and take time for myself.