Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday 3-2-1 Summary Week 1 #mtboschallenge



3 things I need to accomplish this week:
1.      Start setting up my classroom- plan to do most effectively.
2.   Print out Growth Mindset and new Math Focus Wall Posters.
3.   Plan for BTS Night, First Five Days, and Carnegie Module 1.

2 things I'm letting go of for now:
1.      Perfection- hoping to waste less time by making sure everything is always "perfect".
2.   Worry- what is most important will get done now and everything else will get done later.

1 thing I need to remember:
1.      This is my LAST full week off of school (even though I will be spending many hours in my classroom) and I need to have some FUN with my boys and take time for myself.







1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your last week of freedom! Don't spend too much time up at school!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Feel free to email me at luvbcd@yahoo.com with any questions you have.