I am joining this fun linky party that looks back at my first twelve posts of 2012: First 12 in the Last of 12 Linky Party. Please feel free to create a post of your own and join in.
1) 2012 New Year Resolutions 1/2/12
2) After School Routine Checklist 1/5/12 This is my most viewed post having been viewed over 75,000 times! It was repinned over 1300 times from one pinterest user that pinned it. I have no idea how that happened, but I get visitors to my blog every day looking at that post.
3) Finally Posting my Vista Print Order 1/7/12 This post was all about the goodies I created over Christmas break last year. I spent hours creating everything seen there including the first five minutes and last two minutes of class posters.
4) Currently January 1/9/12
5) A Day in My Life School Edition 1/17/12 This was a fun link party to look at what a day in the life entailed. It was so fun to read everyone's posts and see how different things were run in different schools.
6) Teacher Workday 1/21/12
7) Formative Assessment In Class √ Ups 1/28/12
8) Help! 1/30/12 This post was about was soliciting advice for opening a teacher store and maybe now a year later I will finally get around to it. YIKES! I did get a new MacBook Air for Christmas so I have absolutely no more excuses (other than lack of time).
9) February Goal Setting 2/1/12
10) Homework Linky Party 2/5/12
11) Currently February 2/6/12
12) Tag I'm It 2/9/12