Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Currently

I'm linking up with Farley for her March Currently link up.  It's been quite awhile since I've blogged.  Things have been great with me and busy as always.  School is going really well and I just love love love my students this year.  They are so much fun and it's great being in my third year of using Carnegie and my second year of math workshop.  We are in our first year of Standards Based Grading so that is what we spend the majority of our PLC time working on.






5 comments:

  1. A trip to Florida sounds heavenly! Have a blast and enjoy wearing the shorts and tanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your soup sounds amazing! I am hoping to get myself back on track with working out as well. Have fun in FL!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see how your soup worked out! Even made home made noodles - wow!
    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow making the noodles yourself is pretty amazing... I make Chicken Noodle soup that I say is "from scratch" but there is no noodle making going on! I am just now reading the book, It all Starts with Food, in hopes of starting my Whole 30 adventure.... I'm nervous, but like to hear that others have done it and found success....and are back to eating delicious things like noodles :)
    P.S. Your blog design is adorable!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherrie, I love your blog! I'm currently hosting a giveaway and was hoping you would be so kind to donate a product. It's a fundraiser for Autism that will take place from April 1 -30. Please hop on over to my blog for more info.
    Thanks!!
    -Melanie
    Teacher’s Lounge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Feel free to email me at luvbcd@yahoo.com with any questions you have.