Saturday, September 20, 2014

#mtboschallenge Week 6: Favorite math related links, blogs, or websites

This is Week 6 of the #mtboschallenge on twitter.  The challenge is to blog once a week for the remainder of 2014.  Each Saturday there will be a different prompt shared to blog about.  The prompt will be shared prior to Saturday on twitter using #mtboschallenge  You can link up on my blog (or any other blog that shares the link up). Also share your blog post on twitter with #mtboschallenge .  You can copy the following graphic into your blog post.  Each Sunday @druinok from  Teaching Statistics will host a 3-2-1 Summary prompt where you can blog about anything you choose.   Feel free to join the blogging challenge on either Saturday, Sunday, or both days.  We really hope you join the challenge!




The prompt for this week is to blog about a favorite math related links, blogs, or websites.  Please check all the blogs that link up and leave comments.  


My favorite places to get ideas for my math classroom are Pinterest, Twitter, and other math blogs. Twitter is a great way for me to connect with other educators who help provide me with advice, inspiration, and encouragement. 

Twitter Related Resources:



Other Favorite Resources:



Rich Tasks: (copied from a previous blog post)

There are so many amazing websites available at no cost to give you ideas, activities, or inspiration.  Hopefully you will find something helpful to you in one of the blog posts linked up today. 

get the InLinkz code

2 comments:

  1. Sherrie, this post is amazing! So many great resources and links! I don't think there is anything I can add!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list...I look forward to exploring many of these options! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Feel free to email me at luvbcd@yahoo.com with any questions you have.