Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's personal-Cooper's curls

This is my baby whom I love with all my heart and soul.  He turned six on September 9th and is in full day kindergarten.  This boy was born practically bald, and then after age one started to grow the most gorgeous curly hair.  We are talking ringlet curls. 

Cooper's first haircut ever.  I scanned a wallet so sorry for the quality and spots on the photo.
As the years have gone by so have Cooper's curls.  It makes me sad sometimes I could just cry!
Four years later and all the curls are gone. I think I captured the this photo mid wink.  
Good thing he is beyond adorable with or without curls.  What would I do without boy #3.  I cannot even imagine.  :_

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Feel free to email me at luvbcd@yahoo.com with any questions you have.