Monday, December 1, 2014

Currently December

I'm linking up with Farley for her December currently.


Listening:  I love listening to Christmas Music. I simply cannot get enough of it.  I have the radio in my minivan tuned to the two local Christmas stations that play only Christmas music and XM Channel 17 (Holly).  I have several Christmas CDs.  I should do a separate post on my favorites.  There are many!

Loving:  I had the most wonderful Thanksgiving with my family.  We had an early afternoon dinner and then chilled out watching TV.  I started watching Christmas movies.  Another thing I cannot get enough of this time of year.  I did not go out shopping at all on Thanksgiving nor Black Friday.  I may partake in some shopping for today, Cyber Monday.

Thinking:  Our tree is up in the living room and it smells so good.  I need to decorate the tree and house, bake cookies, shop for and wrap presents and many other things to get ready for Christmas.

Wanting:  There's so much Christmas prep that needs to be done, but I want to enjoy it rather than stress about it.  We have lots of family traditions that make December such a fun and special month.

Needing:  To decorate the tree and house so I can enjoy it for the whole month.

Giving:  I plan on doing a RACK every day this month.

7 comments:

  1. I want to enjoy December and not stress as well! I think that is a great goal for me to try and embrace! Happy Holidays!

    -Sarah
    A Rocky Top Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great idea to do a RACK every day this month....I would love to hear some of your ideas :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo much Christmas prep to do around here. Now that I have a one year old I want to make this year extra special!

    Mrs. Plemons' kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that doing a RACK a day is a wonderful idea that is really about what the spirit of the season should be.
    Hope you get to relax and enjoy December!

    - Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherrie... I actually found you through the linky but added mine quite a bit after yours! Middle School Math stood out to me, though (I teach fifth grade math and science), and I am excited about doing random acts of kindness as well. I cannot wait to randomly surprise some of the people who work at our school... as well as my students! I am your newest follower, by the way! Wonderful blog! - Victoria (http://love5thgrade.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Christmas decorations, too! Enjoy the season! Carol's Teaching Garden

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jealous! I have never had a real Christmas tree. Enjoy the holiday season! :)

    A Middle School Survival Guide

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Feel free to email me at luvbcd@yahoo.com with any questions you have.