I cannot believe January has come and gone and I did not take the time blog. It was a super crazy busy month for many reasons.
- My oldest had a sick day, my youngest had a sick day, I had a sick day for fluid behind my ears
- The transmission went out on our 2001 Odyssey and we suddenly had to buy an new van. Not in the plans, but now that I have a 2013 with all the bells and whistles I am in love with the new van. Our youngest is only 7 so we still need a minivan. Spent 6 hours on a Saturday getting the best deal possible.
- Lots and lots of meeting for school. One of my students asked why I always have meetings in the morning. I told him because I am so important! LOL He seemed to feel that was enough of an answer. ;)
- Days of never ending test corrections and retakes, every possible spare minute for our Module test prior to the end of the quarter. I'm not sure I've ever been so happy for a quarter to end!
- Chauffeuring our three boys to LAX, Basketball, and Baseball practice (to be honest my dear husband does most of the driving, but sometime we are triple booked and I have to lend a hand).
- Plugging away at our new math program Carnegie Learning.
- Gearing up with two friends to co-facilitate lesson study next week.
I am linking up with Farley for February Currently. Join in the fun.